In This Section
Uniform - Wear It With Pride
At The Radstone Primary School we require all pupils to wear school uniform. Price & Buckland supply our cardigans, jumpers, tartan pinafore dresses, tartan skits and other optional items. Items from Price & Buckland can be ordered from their website and delivered either to the school (free of charge) or to your home address (delivery charged).
Website Address - www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/radstone
Financial support with uniform
As part of Pupil Premium, we offer one full set of school uniform each year to all pupils who are eligible. In addition, the Friends of The Radstone Primary School (FoTRPS) regularly host second-hand uniform sales on site and welcome donations. Please contact them directly for the next sale dates.
We would always generally advise against earrings simply because they have to be removed for PE, dance and swimming, which can be problematic. If your child does have earrings, they should be very small hoops or simple studs. If you are considering your child getting their ears pierced, please try to do this at the start of a summer holiday so that they can heal ahead of term starting as they will need to be able to be removed regularly.
- Pupils are NOT allowed to wear nail varnish for school.
- Necklaces and bracelets should not be worn.
- Socks should be plain white/black with skirts.
- All shorts should be tailored.
- Boots should not be worn to school.
- Open toe sandals should not be worn in the summer due to the trip hazard they present.
- School Ties - Clip on Tie
- Please ensure your child's full name is on ALL items of uniform, including ties.